  *71298 (-20)
  Shoddy MF

It's true. The worthless picture that was posted a few weeks ago is the MF that will be released with some minor changes. For all of those who claimed we should have more faith in TLG... now what?! I gave TLG the benefit of the doubt when it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

Did you all notice that the futbol field is a pseudo foosball table? (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

(...) Yaaaaaaaay!!!...!!! Cherry Picker Buckets!!! Finally! Quick thoughts, I'll add more tomorrow afternoon. The Soccer sets look good, and I can add my World Cup sets to 'em. I love the AAT, and check out all the brown on the MTT. And the MTT (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Train Windows

(...) Wow, maybe I ought to hold onto that 4558 after all. I guess I'm halfway to being able to make as many Club Cars as I want with these sets. What do you figure on cost for 3401? I'd say $10 or less except for that goofy action-keeper thingie. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Er, Um, Football is the European name for Soccer. If I'm vaguely remembering my Spanish lessons in highschool correctly, Football was spelled "Futbal" or something along those lines. I could be wrong though. Kya (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  What the...?

On this page: (URL) display light poles similar to the one in the soccer sets (#3313) in the upper right hand corner... Does that mean they'll be new ones this year? :) And the guy down in the bottom right hand, in the Cherry picker thing; does that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Millennium Falcon close-up! (was: Re: Sorry to spoil it KL, but 2000 catalog posted!)

(...) What the heck is up with the tail end of that Falcon? It looks OK until you get there...sigh. And that castle looks magnificent...but the MTT...do I see grey 2x2 steep-slope *corners*...? I thought it was gonna be red, but I think brown and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More 2000 comments

You might not want to go to bed just yet, I'm almost done with the Direct catalog, which has some other new sets. KL (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Nah, those aren't Ninja. Cow-pack sounds good. I like 'em, tho. 2x2 round bricks in smallish sets. Mmmm.... (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) This kind of doofus. *points to self* I happen to find Japanese culture and Japanese related items facinating. As for European Castles, you've seen one, you've seen them all. CL (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) castle (...) Let me try again, why is Fright Knights "real" castle and Ninja not? Whether they both collectively suck or not is beside the point. Bruce (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

Hmm, I wonder what frequent trips to which city inspired the raised road construction set? I saw we call it the "big dig" set! KL (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  More 2000 comments

Well it's twenty to five in the morning UK time so I'm off to bed. It was great to be able to see the new sets. Overall though I'm slightly disappointed. About a quarter of the catalogue (on page count) is now devoted to Starwars which is starting (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Phleet Photos Phublished (Was: Re: My fleet is (emphatically not) bigger'n your fleet!)

(...) It was an older style, originally, but I think the term enjoyed something of a new genesis in the 19th century--but in what context, I'm unsure. As for my fleet, well, I have a few things up, now that my old B&W scanner is working again: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Letter to the LEGO President...

As a fan of LEGO before Town-Jr how about "A FOOL" Adult Fan OF Older LEGO" ...Allan John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

(...) Cool! There is a bit of juniorization in the 2000 castle sets, but overall I am very pleased. I love the large blue roof pieces and the new shields. The best part for me, though, is the princess minifig in the big castle set, 6091. I only wish (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up

Hey, all- I finally have a few scans of older (1997-1998) warship constructions up: (URL) accidentally misattributed two of the images, but at least they're out there. Hopefully I'll be able to work on them, and get some colour scans as well, in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Re: Princess Leia sighting

(...) Um, hmmm... does kinda look like a new arm. Might just be a visual trick though. Can't see her hands, either, but they'd just be behind the battle droids. ;) Right now it *DOES* look different than the Knight's arm on the same page, looks (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: OZAFOL's unite!!

(...) Good man!! We have a very big rail division, which is always on the look-out for new engineers as we have a lot of rail work on at the moment, particularly as we are part of the Alice to Darwin Railway Consortium ;) Where are you working with (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

(...) Yup! (...) Nah, assuming all the Artic sets are listed in the Artic page (page 23, c00am-23), that leaves Adventurers, which the new ones arn't listed. Also, it's along with the other Adcenturers stuff, not the Artic in the mural. And in that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact