 General / 9879
Re: Train Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 05:09:29 GMT

Mike Poindexter <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote:
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

Gray train windows in the 2000 sets!  3 gray windows in a SMALL set.  We can
get all we want now.  Set #3401 has probably 50 pieces and 3 are gray 1x4x3
train window frames.

Wow, maybe I ought to hold onto that 4558 after all.  I guess I'm
halfway to being able to make as many Club Cars as I want with these
sets.

What do you figure on cost for 3401?  I'd say $10 or less except for
that goofy action-keeper thingie.

Also, in set #3405 we will be able to get 6 white train windows!

Mmmm.... nice.  $20?

The big castle set has 16 blue extreme slope CORNERS!

YES.

Yes, it looks like a good year for lego parts.  And the Star Wars line looks
good too.  The two big "model team" type sets are listed as ages 16+.  I
would have to say that looks to be adult oriented.

I agree.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/