 General / 9949
Re: Train Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:41:08 GMT

The Castle pictures also look slightly color distorted.  The arches on the right
side actually look blue (1x6 and 2x6), but the side away from the viewer looks
grey.  Hmmm.  Colored lights do make it difficult to tell.

Gary Istok

Michael Ulring wrote:

I'm not so sure they are gray... look at the caption picture that shows the
action shot of the minifig kicking a ball.  Those look white :-(  Maybe Kevin
can clarify for us, but I'm not optimistic.  They look gray in the one shot but
it is shadowed and the green looks almost black on my monitor.

-Mike

In lugnet.trains, Mike Poindexter writes:
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

Gray train windows in the 2000 sets!  3 gray windows in a SMALL set.  We can
get all we want now.  Set #3401 has probably 50 pieces and 3 are gray 1x4x3
train window frames.

Also, in set #3405 we will be able to get 6 white train windows!

The big castle set has 16 blue extreme slope CORNERS!

Yes, it looks like a good year for lego parts.  And the Star Wars line looks
good too.  The two big "model team" type sets are listed as ages 16+.  I
would have to say that looks to be adult oriented.

Mike Poindexter