 General / 9904
Re: Train Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:26:41 GMT

Train windows have a divider molded into the glass.

You're right, though, there is a good chance there are 7 windows (though
the rear could be a 1x4x3 trans panel).

Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mike Poindexter writes:
Check out:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/d00am-125dpi/d00am-01.html

For $22, you can get either 6 black, red or white train windows.

Is it 6 or 7?  I'm hoping for 7, but if not then what do you think is in the
back of the bus?  I can't see on the one with white windows, but zoomed in on
the red\black ones it looks like another window.

Too bad we don't get the train glass

Not being a train head (yet) myself, I'm wondering what kind of glass that is.
Is it something new, and plain, or can someone point me to a set that has them
already.

Ben Rolller

--
Tom Stangl