 General / 9850
9849  |  9851
Subject:
Train Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:11:26 GMT

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

Gray train windows in the 2000 sets!  3 gray windows in a SMALL set.  We can
get all we want now.  Set #3401 has probably 50 pieces and 3 are gray 1x4x3
train window frames.

Also, in set #3405 we will be able to get 6 white train windows!

The big castle set has 16 blue extreme slope CORNERS!

Yes, it looks like a good year for lego parts.  And the Star Wars line looks
good too.  The two big "model team" type sets are listed as ages 16+.  I
would have to say that looks to be adult oriented.

Mike Poindexter