 General / 9948
9947  |  9949
Subject:
Increasing Age Ranges???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:41:13 GMT

In the 200 catalog, the two soccer buses are listed as being for ages 6-16.
I may be wrong, but I do not recall ever seeing ages above 12 (maybe Model
Team went to 14 but I'm not sure).  Is this the first set ever listed for up
to age 16?

Also, I noticed that there are two special collector edition sets in the
catalog (Tie Interceptor and X-wing).  This certainly looks like an attempt
by Lego to reach the adult community (and the serious Starwars and/or Lego
collector).  Both are very nice models (and I'm sure they are both in the
$100+ range).

Tim