 General / 9877
9876  |  9878
Subject:
What the...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 05:03:36 GMT

On this page:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-10.html

they display light poles similar to the one in the soccer sets
(#3313) in the upper right hand corner...  Does that mean they'll
be new ones this year?  :)

And the guy down in the bottom right hand, in the Cherry picker thing;
does that imply there will be a new News Crew set?

The pterodactyl looks kinda stupid... but I like the polar bears.  The
build bolder ice-cubes look cool, but I don't know what I'll use
them in yet.  :)

--Mike.