 General / 10019
Re: What the...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:53:24 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

Scott-A wrote:

I think the t-rex (?) has Dragon's hands.

That is the biggest mistake (next to making the falcon cockpit 1 fig
wide) that TLG has made for 2000

What, that the t-rex has dragon hands?  Would you rather have that LEGO
made all new molds whenever they made new sets?

Personally, I'm very happy to see that they use as many old parts as
possible in the new sets.  The facts that the alligator has dragon jaw
and dragon tail and that the t-rex has dragon hands express the power of
modular LEGO bricks.  Perhaps the t-rex also has dragon tail?  Wow, that
would be great!

If you want all new molds in new sets which are incompatible with old
ones, there are other action toys which may be better than LEGO.

Fredrik