 General / 10018
Re: What's happened to 'System'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:50:52 GMT

Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of the 'System' logo
in the new catalogue?

What?  Don't you like the idea that TLG is moving away from
the idea of 'building' or 'creating' worlds, but more towards
the idea of 'game playing'?  :)

Even in the castle sets this year, my only complaint -- and
pardon for the whining here -- I would like to see more
buildings per se & less of the "shoot 'em up" type of game
sets.

--Mike.