  *70716 (-20)
  Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

(...) Yeah, didn't you specifically say you didn't want the auction called SetZilla? :) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

I'm not a big fan of steam but this looks very sweet. One question I have about the drive train, the distance between the front and back pivot points needs to be shorter when going around a curve than when you're on a tangent. How do you accomodate (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Questions on selling train 'kits'

(...) I've sold 4. I set the starting bid for the first one on a whim because it was a charity donation. My gut tells me that I am making a bit of money on them but not a lot. I keep meaning to sit down and figure out what my cost for them is. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need inventory of Robosports set

I have it. Would you like a scan of the parts list? I am not sure if this group takes binaries, if not I'll e-mail it to you. Just let me know. e-mail: op@satx.rr.com J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FKqF2D.GE0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Look at this orange car

(...) Gondola. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm going to throw up...

(...) OK, I have to ask. Just how many Happy Meals did you eat? And did it set a new record? Did you feel like Paul Newman did in Cool Hand Luke when he ate 50 eggs? --Todd (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: I'm going to throw up...

I've found a McD that will sell these for 99 cents each so I am not eating more McD than normal... but this particular one is not yet beyond 4. I want #5 pretty badly and have arranged to get 30 copies when it appears. (can you say Atlantic Coast (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WTB 8 Tech. #2 Angle Connectors

(...) ?? I think you made a typo there as you mentioned 4 both times. There *is* one number/angle which has yet to actually be in a set, if I recall the discussion correctly... but I forget which one. That would explain why it's not in a service (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I'm going to throw up...

Ok...today my McDonalds had #5 purple slopes and grimace. I ate nothing but happy meals for those silly slopes. At least I won't need as many of the rest of the sets as this one. I'm pretty sick of comment like "you're going to be rolling in lego (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article

Boy, did they ever miss the point. What on earth do hair, knuckles or shoes have to do with software development? (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ramagon?

Mark Harrison wrote in message <38244A87.28970A25@o...net.au>... (...) I've seen it also. It looks like several pieces have holes the size of a stud. It was a little pricy to pick up just to see how well it worked with LEGO. Unless it's geometry (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

(...) It's weird, Tom, every time you call the auction "SetZILLA", the set you bought somehow walks away from my packing area and hides under the bed. I've had to go retrieve it several times. I think it's ready to make the journey now, though... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) I'd make a larger version, emphasizing the red tudor walls. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Hrmmm... I'm thinking someone might have something I'd consider as a trade for my Metroliner... ;) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

Yeah, I got mine today too. I just wish I had gotten my SetZILLA bucket - still waiting on that :-/ (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Dacta Storage

I was thinking of buying some of the Dacta storage bins. Does anyone have an experience/comments on these? Thanks, Asher (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Fly-in cargo port

(...) Oooooohhh, it makes my fingers itch with the want to make a huge spaceship with them in it... -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet

Using the spirit OCX in an .asp page is pretty easy. I made a pan-tilt meachinsm for the WebCam in my Cube at work with my mindstorms this way. I didn't take an awful lot of work : ) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) Thats easy. Exploration only required technicians and officers to lead them. After the hazards of space flight were identified, specialized pilots were trained and scientist were sent out to do research. Thats an answer at any rate, even (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

AucZILLA winnings finally arrived today!!!! Thanks Todd :) I'm happy now :) For anyone else still waiting, just hold tight :) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact