 Marketplace / Shopping / 1112
Re: I'm going to throw up...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 04:22:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Patricia Schempp writes:
Ok...today my McDonalds had #5 purple slopes and grimace.  I ate nothing
but happy meals for those silly slopes.  At least I won't need as many
of the rest of the sets as this one.  I'm pretty sick of comment like
"you're going to be rolling in lego aren't you?"  To which a friend of
mine who bought more happy meals than I replied. "I hope so!"  Hehehe.
Anyone else out there getting funny looks?

OK, I have to ask.  Just how many Happy Meals did you eat?  And did it set
a new record?  Did you feel like Paul Newman did in Cool Hand Luke when he
ate 50 eggs?

--Todd