  *70636 (-20)
  TLG proudly presents: Mario, Giulio & Marco!

(URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest

Ok, rimane il 28 novembre, che dovrebbe andare bene per tutti. Fissiamo per il momento quella data, in attesa di una conferma per il luogo e per eventuali altri partecipanti.... Ciao Guillaume Marco Beri ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest

(...) Ok, approvata l'idea dell'appuntamento "giubilare" (della serie tutte le scuse sono buone...). Magari noi settentrionali faremo una macchina unica e verremo giù tutti insieme. E poi ci sono altri ragazzi di Roma: Antonio, Enrico... (anche se (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Look at this orange car

I got some parts from an auction today and inside a bag of Age 3-5 parts (mostly Animals on Parade type stuff, minus the awesome yellow fences) there were 2 orange boxy half-open things. Instant train car! I added a snapshot to my trains page on (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hack

(...) Pare che alla Lego abbiano finalmente capito che hanno di fronte un mercato pazzesco di *bimbi grandi* molto interessati ai loro giocattoli robotici e dotati di portafogli decisamente più pieni :-) Sono comunque ottime notizie. Io e Giulio (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: MindGame

(...) Pienamente d'accordo. Dopotutto non si tratta di una gara, quindi non c'é ragione di stabilire dei limiti. Personalmente penso di dar fondo alle risorse e portare tre creature: due costruite attorno ai mie due RCX, più una con lo Scout + Micro (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

(...) that (...) I did, and it works great! My brother Giulio and I connected the Scout to the Micro Scout with a fiber optic, and the Micro Scout (in P mode) behaves like a third motor slave to the Scout. The remote controller works too: the C (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Lego TV

ROFL. I had not thought about that. Oh well, enjoy the virtual building. ;) Rich Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of The WordMeister Sent: Saturday, November 06, 1999 2:35 PM To: (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Jyst got back from LLW...

Had a great day. It was cold but fairly bright all day. The fireworks were pretty impressive, set off from 2 locations - behind the lighthouse and behind the castle. We were at the lighthouse and got a good view, but it may have been better further (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

Well Jeffrey, actually the SDK they say they are releasing soon is clearly not the same as the product they proposed for fall 2000. The SDK being released soon is a sort of technical hobbyist-oriented thing, not a supported product and not (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Loft storage of LEGO

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:02PSGRAwVEJ4Ew1...n.co.uk... (...) I also keep some of mine in the loft which also reaches 35 deg. or so. I don't like keeping it up there, but I haven't room downstairs for every (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

(...) kite). It has (...) directly onto (...) upwards). A cam is (...) attached to (...) second, and (...) relative to (...) spiral. The RCX (...) time. If you (...) Hi Jonathan I am a very curious man and so ... here are some question for you :) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  RE: New info and SDK for the Scout!

(...) with the promise of a decent SDK, I might not have to hack it too badly. From what I can see, the pre-release is only going to give Win9x support. Maybe now is the time to get Mac serial drivers written so Tcl can be used as the GUI prototype (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Hack

Incredibile! TLG vs Kekoa.... (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest

Purtroppo per quest'appuntamento io sono fuori, sia geograficamente che nei tempi. La maggior parte di Legomaniacs,al momento, è settentrionale: per quanto si possa spostare il baricentro verso Roma (la mia città) difficilmente potrà arrivare a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

It's an interesting point you have made with seeing the colour you want. I sort basic bricks by colour and everything else by form. The reason that I sort basic bricks by colour is because I don't look at them, so seeing the colour doesn't work. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Steve: I have a small linguistic correction, but except for that, I consider the document finished: There will be a few requirements placed on the design of rendering programs, in order to achieve correct renderings. Any program should may violate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego TV

Great. Now I have to suffer virtual envy. ;) --Doug Wilcox -----Original Message----- From: Rich Thompson <richone@midsouth.rr.com> To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Date: Saturday, November 06, 1999 12:47 PM Subject: Lego TV (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO Books ?1987

I picked up a limp-backed book at a second-hand stall last weekend. The Robber Baron - the first in a ? series called Castle Kids. It has a great model castle as the locale for the story. Does anyone know of others in the series ? Many Thanks Alan (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pyrate Wackos

(...) I wouldn't depend on Steve Jackson showing up, just snag the rules, get some people together (or shang-hai the neighborhood kids) and play. Steve Jackson Games is often represented at the local gaming con, but The Pirate Game seems to be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact