  *70601 (-20)
  Re: info on pneumatics

JP Brown <envcons@csi.com> wrote in message news:3823B200.ED7049...csi.com... (...) the large pumps, (...) reversibly so (...) pump (if you ever (...) I have removed the springs and reinstalled them by screwing (or winding) them off the button. It (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Orlando LIC

I hope this is the right place to ask this. What are the prices like at the LIC in Orlando?? Are they SAH prices, retail, or above retail. Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8001 Battle Droid IS available online

It is now available for £22 from The Entertainer: (URL) there is the 6982 Exploriens Saturn 3 for £25, the Millennium Slizer for £15, Indigo Island for £20. I noticed some prices are significantly cheaper and some at Hamleys prices. Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Ramagon?

Has anyone heard of a construction toy called RAMAGON. I noticed a box of these pieces in a toy store and it mentioned on the back that the set contained pieces to connect to lego. Mark H. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Hi Marco The RCX is slung underneath the "glider" (actually a 2 meter delta stunt kite). It has one micromotor plugged into OUT_B (i.e., the micromotor contacts are fitted directly onto the OUT_B contacts so the center of the motor's rotation is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  eBay Auction Lego 4010 Police Boat

I have the 4010 Police Boat from 1987 posted on eBay. (URL) Hill (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Delivery Center - Going 2

Going Twice! Delivery Center from 1985. Includes instructions but no box. This is not a complete set. Set contains 275 of 283 pieces. Here is a list of the missing pieces: 1 Blue 6x12 plate 2 clear window panes for 1x4x3 windows 1 grey 2x2 plate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  In Ottawa next week

I am in Ottawa Tuesday through Friday next week. Anyone in the area that would be interested in a mini-fest some nite? Let me know. Love to meet ya! I could even see going to somewhere half way between Ottawa and Montreal with enough advance (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

  Loft storage of LEGO

I've accumulated a lot of new sets in the last year, and haven't had time to open them all. I was starting to run out of space during the summer, so I thought about storing my collection in the loft. I live in a brand new house, built to the latest (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Lawrence Wilkes (<FKr3yF.IDD@lugnet.com>) wrote at 00:56:39 (...) Very evocative. Can I suggest using classic 2x2 windows across the top of the bridge instead of the big ones you've got? I've seen *many* foot bridges with small (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Legal?

(...) True - though I have to admit I've just saved a local copy to show my friends - just in case TLG forces them to be deleted. I know it wasn't your intention, Lorbaat but thanks for the URL. I haven't laughed so much for several days :) Simon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Kmart- 20% off Lego & Duplo

Got the flyer yesterday. From 11-7 to 11-13. Time to stock up! Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on! ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: there ARE good deals on eBay

I can't take credit for that phrase, it was J Aldritch who I first heard use it... he's not around much any more, anybody had contact with him lately? (...) Larry Pieniazek larryp@novera.com (URL) - - Web Application Integration! (URL) Lugnet(tm): (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auc. update: Train window glass, 12V, 4.5V, 9V!

I've decided to implement proxy bidding; see rule 8 for details. I'd like to start advances next week, so please get your bids in! Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This auction includes a selection of 4.5V, 9V, and 12V sets, parts, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO Legal?

(...) Co-worker sent around the URL. I'm not disputing that they're somewhat amusing, but it struck me as something that LEGO would want to have a look at. I imagine that word might filter back eventually, but I'd still rather get an address and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Legal?

LOL! I have to admit they are kind of funny.. though they sure don't belong under that URL.... I have to ask how you found them though.. I went to the main page and you need a login to get anywhere it seems.. though I didn't check the page out that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does this two set avaiable in US

(...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: New info and SDK for the Scout!

This is very exciting! Having recently purchased my RCX and Scout, I missed the fun of the first year of RCX exploration. Now I get another chance. THANK YOU LEGO for releasing this before the original fall 2000 date! Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

Although the Scout is supposed to offer more feaures than the RCX, it seems to me that the RCX is still a better deal. Scout memory available for programs: 400 bytes RCX: 6100 bytes. Scout variables: 8 locals for each of 6 possible tasks and 10 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

(...) Good lick finding the parts for that. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact