  *69852 (-10)
  Re: Legos for sale on Ebay

(...) Eugwe, people would probably find it easier to go see your auctions if you posted links to them (put a list all in one post, with title and then link), or at least to your seller's list. Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

(...) That reminds me, I've collected a few Palm links over the past months, so I just created a little page for these: (URL) far as I know, there are at least 3 ways to use the Palm Pilot in connection with the RCX: 1. OmniRemote 2. Mike's program (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help

(...) Yes I do have Vadim Gerasimov's code, Vadium was kind enough to send it to me. I had thus used it as a basis for my HB_Buffalo monitor download system. Yes, Vadim Gerasimov code, and mine, is written in Borland Delphi (Object Pascal), not in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Wrong Place

(...) To a certain extent, Lugnet(tm) is self policing. James, John and others are helping take a bit of the load off Todd, so he can concentrate on doing more good stuff for us, which is what he wants to do, instead of playing policeman, which (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Castle Bucket Ideas (Re: Parts Pack Survey)

(...) I would want at least: grey bricks 1 x n (including all the way up to 1 x 16 grey bricks 2 x 2 corner grey facet/diagonal bricks 3 x 3 and 5 x 5 turret top type pieces (corner and half pieces) castle walls in grey including all patterns (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Scala set at local Asda

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:xRSjfiACcDI4Ewv...n.co.uk... (...) The baseplates are covered in 'flowers' - the four petals take up the studs of a 2x2 while the centre bit accepts the tube from said 2x2 or you can (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FKn0Kz.ECM@lugnet.com... (...) wife (...) might (...) ...and I'll be there with the family and neighbours (gotta use up all those free tickets)!!! 8-) Jon. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Whatever happened to castle Datville?

(...) Just to elaborate on what i can do basicly i can make the mpd file/zip of the dat files and send it to someone who can pov-ray it and put it on the web. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) Not going to happen any time soon. I'm too attached to designing in Coreldraw where I can easily dup and recolor, group and duplicate, and resize. Its not a problem of teaching an old dog new tricks. Its a problem of time constraints (I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whatever happened to castle Datville?

I can do the accual assembly of this if someone else can provide the webspace and the fact computers to render it. I also need someone with some pov-ray experiance to run l3p, figure out camera values, add backgrounds and stuff like that. -- (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact