  *69695 (-20)
  Re: Level Crossing Barrier

(...) I have now phoned and have sent them a picture of what I'm missing as requested. I keep my fingers crossed, thanks for the info. I'll get back to you (James) if Lego can't help with the points switcher. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Legoland Fireworks

Has anyone experienced the Legoland Windsor fireworks display this year? I'm intending to go Saturday and was wondering if anyone had any comments. Thanks in advance. Neil. -- neil@binky.demon.co.uk (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) OooooooooH!!! Secret! Call in the MIB!!!! (...) Yeah sure. Maybe TLG'll make a them called Basetron. Solid bases and tanks. How about hovering tanks that look a lot like spacecraft and the can hover as far as they want? Can TLG make that? (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Scala set at local Asda

(...) me too! www.etoys.co.uk has the x-wing for £21. Not sure about shipping though. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Light and Sound elements

Sorry, but I should have specified this was the American Holiday catalog, and American Customer Service. Caught being a self-centered Amerincan. Argh. Sorry again. Carolyn Cheney (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  RE: Lego Protocol Patent

(...) Good grief! Maybe I should get involved in patent law (or at least spec'ing for patent lawyers). Honestly, the basic protocol that is described has been implemented LOTS of times in small proprietary projects. In fact, the fire alarm system (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: This is worse than price scalping!

The worst thing is that it is actually a Dutch auction! But he has limited himself to 100. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

(...) I just confirmed Potomac Mills at their web site ((URL) Under the What's New link, there's a reference to Lego coming to "Neighborhood 8." I didn't look any further than that to confirm the date (November 19th is too soon for me to believe (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

I'll do it for £49.99 :-) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Light and Sound elements

Actually, they do say in the holiday catalog that the batteries are non-removable. And they garrantee they will last at least a year. I am sure Customer Service will replace the part when the battery goes, without quarrel, and probably beyond a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Technics for sale, MIB and Used

I'll admit I'm with Liam on this one. I don't have enough hours to keep up to date with work related information sources let alone teh fun ones :-( So a single post like Mike's pointing interested parties of elsewhere to me is welcome. However, I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 4565 - Alternative model instructions

(...) lugnet.trains, (...) box) (...) Matt's Lego Train Depot is found at: ((URL) Jim - (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego 6377 Delivery Center Update #2

Update #3 Delivery Center from 1985. Includes instructions but no box. This is not a complete set. Set contains 275 of 283 pieces. Here is a list of the missing pieces: 1 Blue 6x12 plate 2 clear window panes for 1x4x3 windows 1 grey 2x2 plate with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Protocol Patent

I periodicaly search patents assigned to Interlego just to see what kind of stuff LEGO might be up to. I noticed this one granted in September on a communications protocol. I don't get into this level of programming detail and it might not even (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help! How do I get more peices?

Ben Vaughan <buster@marsbase.com> wrote in message news:FKM1BE.1Fu@lugnet.com... (...) This points out what is probably a common error: running the parts updates from c:\ldraw. If you did this, you will find a directory called c:\ldraw\ldraw\parts (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Ralph, I agree with you. But I am probably in the minority. For me all LEGO sets are only parts packs for my own buildings. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List

(...) They are musical comedies. The basic plot of them has Hope & Crosby as two adventuring buddies traveling in the world, getting into trouble with the locals in an exotic locale (such as a South Pacific Island, Arabia, the Yukon during the gold (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) QE1, when she died in 1603 was well into her 70's. It's not quite the picture of her one conjours up when you think of all those portraits of her in her full regalia, with bejewelled gowns and ruffled collars that showed no exposed flesh (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technics for sale, MIB and Used

(...) lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or lugnet.auction are the places for sales, not here. Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  NW fest - travel arrangements from Scotland?

Anyone else travelling from Scotland or northern England to Tony's do? I haven't finalised my travel arrangements yet and wondered what other folk might be doing. My preference is for the train, but I'd be happy to share petrol costs with someone. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact