 Local / United Kingdom / 1690
1689  |  1691
Subject:
NW fest - travel arrangements from Scotland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:29:03 GMT

Anyone else travelling from Scotland or northern England to Tony's do? I
haven't finalised my travel arrangements yet and wondered what other
folk might be doing. My preference is for the train, but I'd be happy to
share petrol costs with someone.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK