 Duplo / 37
Re: Light and Sound elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:16:13 GMT

Actually, they do say in the holiday catalog that the batteries are
non-removable.  And they garrantee they will last at least a year.  I am sure
Customer Service will replace the part when the battery goes, without quarrel,
and probably beyond a year.  They gave me a new Duplo train body when I called
to find out if my old one could be fixed (it was loosing its get up and
go); they just sent me a new one before I had time to complain or anything.

That said, I agree that they should have found a child proof way of making the
batteries removable.
Carolyn Cheney