 Robotics / 7873
7872  |  7874
Subject:
Lego Protocol Patent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:54:45 GMT

I periodicaly search patents assigned to Interlego just to see what kind of
stuff LEGO might be up to.  I noticed this one granted in September on a
communications protocol.  I don't get into this level of programming detail
and it might not even apply to mindstorms, but I thought I'd share the
number with the rest of you.
http://www.patents.ibm.com/details?pn=US05952932__
BTW It is very unusual to have 55 claims in one patent.