  *567403 (-20)
  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) Thanks! Jetro (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO marble runs

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Marx wrote: (Last things first here...) (...) Given the the rise of the GBCs has been one of the most amazing things I've seen in the AFoL community, I'd say you're far from alone. I'd love to see TLG come out with some (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) I have a setup program (for a product at work) that is doing more or less exactly this (asking for an extra folder, where the default value is found by searching the registry). It was quite a long time ago that I wrote it, so I may need some (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Glued sets, silver champion and other dealer stuff for sale.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Who do you consider the most influential AFOL?

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:KG1pDp.BE9@lugnet.com... (...) I'm sure that's quite a large list. I guess it could also be narrowed down a bit into categories as your post suggested. Example, who comes to mind when I say: (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Who do you consider the most influential AFOL?

In the past, we've had people active in the Community with instant name recognition: Larry P. (++lar) for instance. We've had infamous people: Bill Swanberg, aka the Lego Set Price Modifier. And of course there has been people such as Brad Justus (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  ebay - Mechanized Bricks Custom Russian T-74 Tank

Ebay Item 220372705757 (2 URLs) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) In LDView, use the File->Extra Dirs menu item to add to LDView's parts search path. --Travis (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  City Buildings - perhaps a new city standard??? :)

Hi All, I have been refining my thoughts on a city building standard where it minimizes wasteful brick usage (bricks not seen) and maximizes city visual appeal and density. There have been several standards in the past that I used before and (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

Sorry, forgot to set the format to FTX: (URL) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) (URL) The only problem that I had was to find Hydrogen Peroxide 10% in the liquid form. Here in Brazil, the drugstores only sell it in a creamy form. Will try to buy some H2O2 in some lab. Ildefonso. (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO marble runs

I would love to see TLG develop a marble run/ball track theme. Marble run toys are my favorites next to LEGO and it would be great if I could bring the two together. Here are some of my thoughts: 1. LEGO parts can be used to build almost anything (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Thanks Clifton. This looks like an exciting set and exactly what TLG needed to revitalize TRAINS. BTW, what is the LEGO Train Club Site? -Jeramy (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) I've read about setting the path for unofficial parts in the MLCad.ini but haven't been able to figure out how to do this for LDview. Can anyone point me to a link on how to do this? For now I'm using MPDWizard to include all unofficial parts (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) Kevin, if they go into Unofficial no call for MKlist is required since MLCad and LDView load them anyway when the paths are set. At this point you might think about a <LDrawDIR>\LSynth or <LDrawDIR>\Unofficial\LSynth folder. People using (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: auguriii...iii

fabio sali ha scritto: (...) Auguri anche da parte mia. E soprattutto un enorme GRAZIE a che ne ha permesso la nascita. Ci sono delle foto dei primi Legofest da vedere? Magari su Brickshelf? O solo quelle sul sito itLug? ciao Giuliano (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, March 4, 2009, to Tuesday, March 10, 2009.

Item #8151 Racers E-Z Roadster Retail Price $4.99 Sale Price $1.48 Item #10176 Royal King’s Castle Retail Price $99.99 Sale Price $79.98 Item #5515 Fun Building with LEGO Bricks Retail Price $11.99 Sale Price $9.98 Item #7041 Castle Troll Battle (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  10% OFF Everything! No Exclusions!

The subject pretty much says it all. 10% off everything in my store with no exclusions. Parts, sets, gear, Instructions, etc. Just follow this link: (URL) will still be applied at standard rates. Sale will end unexpectedly at some random time in the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) You can find the LDrawIni.c code in the svn repository here: (URL) I can't seem to upload web page updates to the sourceforge. Apparently they changed things around again and I'm getting a "permission denied" error when I try to use scp. Oh (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) You're welcome. One word of warning, though. QT probably uses the DLL version of the run-time library by default, so you need to make sure you build it to use the static version in addition to setting that option on the LPub project itself. (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact