  *566331 (-20)
  Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 2nd batch

Hi Willy, (...) What about the mention "0 !HISTORY 2007-08-25 {The LEGO Universe Team} Original part shape" for these new parts? Should we change the date? Philo (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  AW: Bluetooth remote control of NXT from Mac/Windows?

Joe, there are a lot of options for controlling a NXT remotely from a desktop PC, some of them even working on a MAC - have a look at the second part of Steve Hassenplug's listing of such tools at (URL) (...) Bluetooth-equipped (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Bluetooth remote control of NXT from Mac/Windows?

(...) I'm looking for the same thing as Joe here. Is there any way to write a module in LabView and actually control the NXT within LabView in realtime? -Dave ToT-LUG (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: NXT-G print to text?

<snip> "Jordan Bradford" <jordan_bradfordREMO...tmail.com> wrote in message news:KD1F7o.L51@lugnet.com... (...) </snip> You must be a Zune owner. :-P Rob "Apple Fan Boy" Hendrix :-D FUT O-.fun (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT-G print to text?

(...) Though it is VERY far from NXT-G print to text, printing a program at bytecode level is easy: just drop the compiled RXE file in BricxCC. Problem is that except for the most simple programs, the result is an obscure ratsnest! Philo (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT-G print to text?

(...) Suppose you want a team of programmers to write some new software to do X, Y, and Z. You give them some specifications and requirements for the software plus free Mountain Dew, and they go off to design and write your software. After several (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Bluetooth remote control of NXT from Mac/Windows?

(...) Microsoft Robotics Studio gives you real-time control over the NXT. Coincidentally, I got an email today about (URL) SimplySim>, which simulates the TriBot using the Robotics Studio. But of course this is for Windows only, so if you have to (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  lugnet.robotics.nxt co-curatorship

Almost a year ago I posted a thread about the (URL) robotics.nxt sidebar>. I don't update it much anymore, but today I was emailed a request to add a link to a new NXT simulator. I've done so, but what would make the sidebar more interesting is a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting?

(...) I've got a small robot that can wander around looking for metallic objects. The tires that I have on hand which work best on the carpet I have at home are these: (URL) I'm also stuck on a strategy to figure out the heaviest can. One idea was (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  7094 at Walmart

[LEGOSet 7094] If you see a pile of this set at your local Walmart, scan the current price to see if they are at a substantial markdown. Twice, in the last week, I encountered this rather unexpected surprise. Ray (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting?

(...) Oh, darn. :) I guess I can share now that one of my ideas was to measure the resistance to forward motion of different cans (ie, friction) using an arrangement with a rotation sensor and the wheels on the robot. This would allow me to figure (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  problem download programs at RCX 2.0

Hi, first sorry for my poor english...I am Swiss. I speak italian and franch. In have problem to download my C programm to the RCX. I use BricxCC. The compile program is OK! When I will download there is a Link problem... the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Hi Philo, Nice list. Here is something else. * Mode that does not allow meta-commands that violate the restriction for official ldraw parts (those hidden ROTATION meta-commands just after the header, step, rotstep, buff exchg....) Happy New (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting?

(...) Oh I remember-- (URL) low pile industrial, but still carpet Dave K (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Can game - can you handle carpeting?

Just remembered that the flooring at the new location is carpet. Chris, Dave, do you remember that to be the case too? (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide

(...) They are LEGO wheels for now (I need to order more BBB wheels). I prefer the BBB wheels, since the flange is less than 3 studs in diameter and they have less rolling resistance than the LEGO wheels. I only mention the flange diameter, since (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide

(...) Thanks Cale. I already have the other 4 Heritage Locomotives in MLCAD and checked that all of the parts are available in the rare colors needed. Now, I just need to happen upon some extra money to buy the parts for them. I hope to bring the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Modulbaserad Borg i mikroskala

Över julhelgen roade jag mig med att göra en liten modulbaserad borg i (ungefär) halv Classic Castle skala (jag har inte så mycket bitar, så i helskala skulle jag inte ens kunna bygga två moduler). (URL) kan alltså inte ställa in minifig:ar, utan (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Orbital calculation center

Hello, Presenting my latest moc: (2 URLs) note that the two habitable sections are build using snot techniques: (URL) PLMKWYT Didier (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Brickvention - just a few weeks away!

Hi Everyone! Brickvention 2009 (Melbourne) is just a few short weeks away and the committee are really geared up to bring you a great weekend. If you haven't signed up for the whole weekend, and you intend to do so, DO IT NOW! This year, we're (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.loc.au)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact