 Trains / 30646
Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:02:43 GMT

I have to say this my favorite one so far. Maybe I'm just a sucker for blue.
Very nice work. So I assume you will be modeling the rest of the fleet?

Cale

Thanks Cale.  I already have the other 4 Heritage Locomotives in MLCAD and
checked that all of the parts are available in the rare colors needed.  Now, I
just need to happen upon some extra money to buy the parts for them.

I hope to bring the entire series to BrickWorld this year.

Thanks,
Scott