 Robotics / NXT / 1117
Re: Bluetooth remote control of NXT from Mac/Windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 06:22:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Joe Strout wrote:
   Is there any software available to control an NXT from a Bluetooth-equipped desktop (needs to support both Mac and Windows)?

Microsoft Robotics Studio gives you real-time control over the NXT. Coincidentally, I got an email today about SimplySim, which simulates the TriBot using the Robotics Studio. But of course this is for Windows only, so if you have to run it on a Mac, you’ll need to use Parallels or Boot Camp.