  *563740 (-10)
  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés jeudi 21 août 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Kultiverse - Japan Expo 2008 : quatre jours (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)

Now that (URL) LPub> is available for the Mac, fellow Mac users may be excited to start creating instructions for your LDraw models. If you're like me, however, you might at first be perplexed about how to tell LPub to show your model from different (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) The SteerCo hat was off my head as the space was occupied by the incorrect double negative hat. Tim (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) If you plan on selling your instructions online be it ebay, some other auction house, or your own website make sure you have the following. "Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for Online Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) Are you sure you don't mean "...not _with_ a SteerCo hat on" or perhaps "...without a SteerCo hat on"? Or is my thinking cap malfunctioning? Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 2009 City

Almost all of those sets look like they'd be good future purchases (even though I don't need any more construction equipment.) My favorite is 7632, the crawling crane. Very nice work. The other crane seems a little funny looking to me. Maybe its (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Legotrff i hst (2008)

(...) Kom du ihåg att märka "public" i stället för "Private" - jag ser dig inte i kalendern? (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: 2009 City

(...) A better shot of the farm set: (URL) Looks like the inverted windscreens. Jonathan (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2009 City

(...) It is a definite possibility. I guess we'll find out once: a) we get our hands on our own US version of the catalog, b) we get our hands on the set. If true, it will make for a nice addition on some train/town layouts. Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2009 City

"Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) .net>" <richwschamus@comcast<nospam> wrote in message news:K5yHBA.6Gp@lugnet.com... (...) I'm come closer to believing there are two of these on the silo: (URL) - Windscreen 3 x 4 x 4 Inverted I'm banking that the (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact