 Town / 10209
Re: 2009 City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:27:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Rob Hendrix wrote:

"Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) .net>" <richwschamus@comcast<nospam> wrote
in message news:K5yHBA.6Gp@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.town, Erik Amzallag wrote:
In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
New pieces for the grain silo (the funnel opening at the bottom looks
new
to me)

The picture of the silo is too blurry to tell what it is. It could be 4 of
this
part in red - Slope Brick 75 2 x 1 x 3 Inverted
<http://media.peeron.com/ldraw/images/7/2449.png>.

The harvester part, I think is probably correct, as noted previously.

Have Fun,
C-Ya!

Rich

I'm come closer to believing there are two of these on the silo:

http://media.peeron.com/ldraw/images/47/4872.png
4872 - Windscreen 3 x 4 x 4 Inverted

I'm banking that the silo and cone is all hollow based on the apparent
inclusion of a sliding mechanism in the blurry reference pic (above the
parts in question) which is probably used to dump your load from the silo to
a trailer or some other container.

Rob
www.lifelites.com

It is a definite possibility. I guess we'll find out once: a) we get our hands
on our own US version of the catalog, b) we get our hands on the set.

If true, it will make for a nice addition on some train/town layouts.

Have Fun!
C-Ya!

Rich