 Town / 10204
Re: 2009 City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:19:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Those sets look GOOD.
I can see quite a few new parts in there too:
New piece used as lights on e.g. the roof of the dump truck and e.g. the
little witches hat underneath it.

Not actually new but rare up until now. Started life in the fig sized bionicles
IIRC

New mudguard on the tractor?

From Speedracer.

New piece in the blade of the combine harvester?

That one also features on the steamroller

New pieces for the grain silo (the funnel opening at the bottom looks new
to me)

Look new to me. Seems the same piece is in green on the combine harvester.

Possible new hat on the guy in the top of the barn (its hard to tell if its
new or if its an existing hat like the cowboy hat)

Looks like an IJ Fedora to me.

Possible new piece on the smokestack of the giant bulldozer?

That's also available in the new pirates set as a telescope.

Tim