 Town / 10211
Re: 2009 City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:10:20 GMT

Almost all of those sets look like they'd be good future purchases (even though
I don't need any more construction equipment.)

My favorite is 7632, the crawling crane.  Very nice work.  The other crane seems
a little funny looking to me.  Maybe its based on a European model?

The 7685 Buldozer is really awesome!

Finally!  Nice looking tractors!  Still; I really think that they would do
better in green.  Perhaps the blue tractor could be changed to green?  Great
work though!

Anyone care to guess how much the 7633 (modular shop) and 7637 (farm) sets will
cost?  Might sell better if they were split into smaller sets.  They just seem
like they could be very expensive for what they are.

The 8401 minifig set looks great!  I'm glad to see some street finishings.  I
foresee adding one of those to every order I make.

Looks like 2009 will be a good year!

Scott