  *560752 (-20)
  Re: Layout

(...) It's a fantastic micro! Can't wait ti see it. THis may catch on and be the next 'big' thing for our shows--I can see the appeal of bringing small yet wonderfully detailed stuff to shows instead of lugging in huge modules Dave K (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Good idea. (...) I'll be happy to be your Tiger test subject, but I can only test Intel. --Travis (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Since I already lost this once, I'm gonna stash it here just in case. To compile something that runs on Tiger from a makefile on Leopard add this: CFLAGS+= -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk LDFLAGS+= -isysroot (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Layout

(...) [SNIP] Where did you get all the chrome silver bricks in picture 19??? Wow. I need almost that many for the organ in my cathedral, but they are SOOOOO expensive!! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  LEGO Shop at Home Phone Specials for April 23-29

(...) The phone specials for April 23-April 29 are exactly the same as those from last week, except that the Bionicle set has been replaced with a Firefighter Water Blaster, $14.99 instead of $19.99. -Jordan Schwarz (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Buffers appear in LDD.

(...) At present, it looks like you can build models using these new buffers, but you cannot yet order them. Such models lead to an "out of stock" message on the LEGO Factory website. This isn't too surprising, given that these parts are not (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout

"Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Jzr0rw.8xK@lugnet.com... (...) Not a big help, but a little nonetheless: You can tweak *some* YouTube videos by adding a little extra info to the end of the url. Try adding "&fmt=18" (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) Hi Rosco, I've uploaded lpub.vcproj to sourceforge. I brought everything down into a clean directory and it built for me. Kevin (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Neural Network for the NXT

Two of my students created a Neural Network Manager for the NXT. You can receive sensor information from the NXT to a PC. The network is being trained on the PC and the software exports the trained network back to the NXT. There, the NXT can then (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Lego hits Yahoo front page

(...) Pretty cool, though I'm wondering if the person who wrote the one article thought the Halo LEGO thing was actually serious, and not the April Fool's joke that it clearly is. I've been following the news on both of these games, and while LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Yet another LEGO blog, MinilandBricks

(...) I think this is cool news. Thanks Bruce. Hopefully this will motivate me to post about my miniland scaled project and I look forward to reading your posts. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Building a Better Mousetrap

(...) How can one build be so right, and so wrong at the same time. Love seeing Lego being used for such a practical reason... but, errrr remind me not to lick your collection anymore. Now, can you make one for the squirrels in my attic? Janey "Red (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Layout

(...) LOL, polish??? More like boredom, but I do appreciate the sarcasm, wink. (...) Uh huh, thanks J. (...) Oh come on, there was some White Trash there, and in the past I have given you some Dirty Deeds, and Tub Thumping! But, I must admit, I can (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Roll Call time again!

Hi, Im new here. I thought i should reply to the roll call and stop lurking. Name: Steve Dunn Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1977 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Better ask my shrink Location: Penrith, Sydney E-mail Address: (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Layout

Super fantastico!! And so much polish I had to avert my eyes a few times! Can't wait to check it IRL on the weekend. The vid was awesome. Can you post anything without BNL? :) J (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Layout

Well a first (for me)... I am actually posting a MOC before it actually makes it to public display. Normally it takes me months to get around to posting, if not years. Anyhow, no real background, this is just an overview of my rebuilt Micro Train (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale) !

  Re: Work In Progress - #425 and my SNOTty boiler

(...) Thanks much! I actually had considered your solution while I was working on designing my boiler, I used your similarly snotted boiler as inspiration. The problem I run into is that my boiler isn't all one color, so in order to use your (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  New Buffers appear in LDD.

I have uploaded several images of the new Buffers as they appear in LDD on the Trains-n-Town web site along with a story and discussion thread. These are the same Buffers that briefly appeared in PAB. The nice thing about LDD is you can zoom in and (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Work In Progress - #425 and my SNOTty boiler

(...) Thanks much! I think if I ever do a non-streamlined 8-wide steamer in the future, I'll have a hard time decided between this cheese slope technique and the curved half arch. I like the curved half arch look better, but last I checked they were (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Work In Progress - #425 and my SNOTty boiler

(...) Thanks much! To be honest it didn't cost quite the fortune some may think. It was pricey, but it only cost me about $15 for all the cheese slopes I purchased, and I didn't use them all. I've used half cylinders before on my streamlined (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact