 Trains / 30238
30237  |  30239
Subject:
New Buffers appear in LDD.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:35:20 GMT

I have uploaded several images of the new Buffers as they appear in LDD on the
Trains-n-Town web site along with a story and discussion thread.  These are the
same Buffers that briefly appeared in PAB.  The nice thing about LDD is you can
zoom in and out and play with them a bit more.

http://www.trains-n-town.com/

-Eric