  *554196 (-20)
  Evento al Museo di Zagarolo

Sabato 6/10 mi sono recato a Zagarolo (Roma) per un incontro con la direzione del Museo del giocattolo allo scopo di definire i dettagli dell'evento che ci aspetta per la fine dell'anno. - Luogo Zagarolo è alle porte di Roma (20-25 km da Roma (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) For me, the keypoint here is "for instructions". Anything that remove legibility to the image should be avoided. In both versions conditional lines are not rendered. Not a huge problem here, could become one on models with many rounded (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Legofest di Ballabio 2008

ciao mi sembra giusto che sulle specifiche del diorama Legolad, pubblicato sul sito ItLug, compaia il nome di Matteo, come coordinatore. Insieme o al posto del mio non ha importanza. :-) Riconosco che Matteo è più adatto ad organizzare il lay-out, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés dimanche 7 octobre 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Set 4955 - Le camion (Big Rig) ** par Alain PARRA (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés jeudi 4 octobre 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Animation Trains LEGO pour les jeunes modélistes (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Waterborne offensive!

Smashing as always. Have you thought of making a depth charge rack? If I recall correctly the GI JOE version might have had one. I'm sure if you make it modular enough, the Swordfish can become a monitor variant with a Bofors gun. F (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Immagini dei set 2008

forti i postini con il logo classic space sulla maglia..... :-) Cris (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Some precisions here: - NXT stall current is 2A but only for a short time: internal thermal protection will trip at a current much lower than that (exact value depends on temperature and overload duration). A practical value is about 1A - NXT (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  ARM Assembly Language Programming on NXT?

Hi, I just stumbled on this newsgroup/website while searching for kits for teaching Assembly Language programming to undergraduate students in Comp. Science in an interesting (interactive) manner. I'm primarily interested in the ARM instruction set. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

  Re: Immagini dei set 2008

"samurai74" <baldi_nospam_@venus.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JpJw1E.I9z@lugnet.com... (...) credo sia un motorino autoavvolgente, nel senso che tiri il filo e quando premi il bottone si riavvolge... non ci sono battery box o altro... :-( ciao (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Opinions sought on rendering method

I'm working on a different rendering method (for instructions) using POV-Ray, and I wanted to get some opinions about the output. On that note, I have two sample renderings in two different sizes, and I'd like to get people's feedback. Note that I'm (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) So it sounds like a single loop should be no problem under most situations, since I'm not sure I've heard of anyone running three motors on a single train (there's the same issue with how much amperage a power regulator can push). (...) It (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Parts vs subparts for compound parts

(...) "A part I can buy" is not how we determine where to place a file. Since x322 represents a solid piece that a modeler may need to interact with directly (that is, give it a color). Looking at the files involved, the file locations and (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Limited/Special Edition Sets Now at Target

(...) Actually, these sets are already availble in LEGO Stores as I bought the TIE Crawlers 2 weeks ago at Potomac Mills and I remember seeing the others as wells. -Orion. (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) My point is that TLG should continue with the 9volt system until a new system is developed and available. Showing off our train layouts at train shows and telling visitors that it is discontinued for 2+ years will turn off the buying public (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Limited/Special Edition Sets Now at Target

AND my understanding is all these should be available on LEGO Stores, October 15th in USA at least. (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Rutland Boxcar #104

(...) This brickshelf gallery has a pretty good example of it. The version I used is slightly different, but the basic idea is the same. (URL) Basically, use two plates, back to back, held together with a couple of bricks with studs on both sides. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Simpsons

The beginning of today’s Simpsons was a LEGO scene. Mike (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) I think the idea of models that perform some direct mechanical function is a good one. As a child, I remember being immensely pleased with the "fan" I built from (URL) - it was just powered by a hand crank. That example is hardly as (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Stalled, the train motor pulls 950 mA, while the stall current of the NXT motor is a whopping 2 Amps. So a single NXT motor output should easily handle a twin-engine train loaded to the point where it stalls the engine(s)... there's the matter (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact