 Marketplace / Shopping / 12757
Re: New Limited/Special Edition Sets Now at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 03:10:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Shiels wrote:
AND my understanding is

all these should be available on LEGO Stores, October 15th in USA at least.

Actually, these sets are already availble in LEGO Stores as I bought the TIE
Crawlers 2 weeks ago at Potomac Mills and I remember seeing the others as wells.

-Orion.