  *379368 (-20)
  Re: Drake Equation (was: Re: Some great Space info and dicussion)

I thought the Drake Equation was: Massive Collection + Endless Aquisition = Tha' Original Freak ;) In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: (snippage of great stuff) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Damn that's fine. Quick, build some more! :) (...) I first saw your models in the Brickfest pictures just after I came out of my dark age. Needless to say I immediately put your brickshelf folder into my favourites and embarked on a search for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: piccola pubblicità - gennaio 2003

(...) ...manda, manda!! Ne voglio uno subitooo!!! :-) Ciao Giulio (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Immer noch wahr: längst vorbei - Xmas 2002. (& Kleckse nicht vergessen)

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Mahlzeit mal wieder! [Promotion] (...) Ich weiß nicht, ob ich mich da mitfreuen darf. Ich habe seitdem zwar etliches geschafft und habe nun eine Ziellinie vor Augen, aber es ist (leider!!) immer noch ein (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

(...) More or less... there are 4 tangents to the 2 cylinders that happen to be on the circles. (...) Some thoughts that could perhaps (with [lots of] work) lead to an iterative solution: - Select one of the circles, then choose one radius of this (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Kim Jong Il unfolds into Giant Robot

gundam style (URL) will america do now? -lamh (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: x-wing

(...) It appears they have sold out already! Here's hoping they make a few more. I exect there'd also be a market for a reissue of the Snowspeeder and perhaps even the AAT? Scott A (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Introducing Mech Cat

(...) click on the image until your browser URL ends with .jpg (or whatever file extention you have used) and copy/paste it here we can all se it (them) before it's moderated. Stuff that ends with "gallery.cgi?f=xxxxx" needs moderation. Best (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

(...) Yes. This *is* the ultimate (and probably universal) solution, although we probably need to be able to find one of four cylinders between any two circles in 3D space. You are thinking in terms of pulleys always on the outside of the band. With (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  sensori

basta! ormai ho deciso e nessuno potrà trattenermi! incurante del pericolo e delle ore che sottrarrò al sonno, ai fumetti, ai giochini, all'amata, agli spuntini ed (last AND least) al lavoro, mi lancerò nell'autocostruzione dei sensori Mindstorm. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Un-Zweifelhaft: Wo ich bin , Part IV?

(...) Mahlzeit! Ich bin ja auch ein Troll: hier gibt es derzeit ja noch Pünktchen, da wir uns gerade erst bei ca. 80 Punkten befinden. Na egal - zumindest ist dieses Verfahren nun wasserdicht erprobt. ;-)) Gruß Ben (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Zweifelhaft: wo bin ich III?

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: [Hallo, wo bin ich?] Man könnnte testweise mehrfach eine Antwort posten, um anhand der 'Gabel' zu sehen, wo man ist... Testweise Grüße, Ben (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Zweifelhaft: Wo bin ich II?

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: [Hallo, wo bin ich?] Man könnnte testweise mehrfach eine Antwort posten, um anhand der 'Gabel' zu sehen, wo man ist... Testweise Grüße, Ben (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Zweifelhaft: Chatlog?

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Kurzes Mahlzeit, schmetter! [Chat-Log = fricxxxx] (...) Was würden wir Deutschen nur ohne Bayern sein? Zumindest weiterhin ohne Legoland! Meint, Ben [Wo bin ich?] (...) Mit Verlaub, das ist ein blöder (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Add me to NC Roll Call please.

"Nick Goetz" <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in message news:H93M71.1JA@lugnet.com... (...) get (...) Joe Meno is working on a meeting, I suspect he will post something soon with details. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)

Ah! I think the one at the PT is fine, so why not put in an update? It has been going on from September 14 2001 to November 28 2001. Still the version we have now is not good. I personally think I am putting the file in my parts lib for I need a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Aldershot Lego Fest Roll Call

Here is the list so far 1.Simon Bennett 2.Chris Dee 3.Mark Palmer 4.James Casey 5.Huw Millington (Maybe) 6.Peter Reid 7.Jason Briscoe 8.Rhys Knight 9.Michael LeCount 10.Steve Lane 11.Michael Edwards 12.Phil Traviss (Maybe) 13.Jason Railton 14.Tony (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Starship is Go for Launch!!

Galactic Greetings! You may have seen brief comments in earlier posts about the development of the Starship RPG by-email game (which gives everyone a reason to build more MOCs of brick). As of this morning, the game is ready to take off. The main (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)

  Castle's Revenge !

[Copied to .announce.moc, because that's what it is. Copied to .castle because of the influence of Anthony Sava's works as well as other roots in that theme. Copied to .build.mecha because I kept having 'visions of escaflowne' while building this. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

Hi Kevin, I think common tangent to circles is too restrictive, since rubber belts tolerate quite a lot of misalignment. ((URL) the problem should be reformulated as: Two circles in 3D space define two cylinders orthogonnally extruded from them. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact