 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4464
Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:01:18 GMT

Ah!
I think the one at the PT is fine, so why not put in an update?
It has been going on from September 14 2001 to November 28 2001.
Still the version we have now is not good.

I personally think I am putting the file in my parts lib for I need a good
version for some images and instructions.

Jaco

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> schreef in bericht
The version that is now in the libray displays wrong in MLCAD (and in all
other programs for that matter). The handle is (still, again?) open. It • has
a gap!

I can remember an old thread of messages to which Tore E. replied and I
thought the part had been updated?
See http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2902.

Also then was discoverd that two versions existed: with small (normal) • and
long handle.
See http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2913.

What ever happened to that fix? Tore?

May be the PT could give us some clues: