  *378680 (-20)
  Fantastic GATS Layout

Fantastic Layout Everyone! It was wonderful to meet all of you yesterday. I'm so excited about getting involved with the group and picking your brains on how you built some of those trains and buildings. Steve, a very impressive track plan and the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

Darn it Tobbe!, Stop making my own tanks look so small! I don't want to spend another $40 on conveyor links! How fast/powerful is it? I would have expected two motors per side to have enough power to even turn it. I still plan on testing gluing (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: carpenter needed for the map mosaic

(...) What I require is a solid backing. If the canvas is taut, it might work, but I don't know for sure. Plywood might be cheaper, too. It looks like my only other option will be to lay it on a table or three. It won't be as impressive that way, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

Hey Jon! Fair enough. The design is much more straight forward than some of my previous models. The construction is also pretty simple while taking advantage of some of the newer parts. I guess this model was more about obtaining a shape I had (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8zH3D.6xC@lugnet.com... (...) long.. (...) No way is this 6 feet in length. The ISD next to it is 39 inches or a little over 3 feet. So using that as a guide I would say it is about 4.5 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

(...) to make something like that. my criticism, the black with blue "speckled" is difficult for my eye to focus on. i'd recommend making some lines with the blue, to accentuate the shape of the ship. maybe add some more red to get more of the Space (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

(...) estimation.. it appears to be ~6ft in length, making it 200-250 studs long.. but possibly longer from what I can tell. -lamh (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

(...) Harvey, I certainly can't argue with that!! You're quite correct. Maybe I was seeing the situation from the wrong perspective (sales out the door rather than quality on the hobby table), but when quality is mentioned as a top priority, as it (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

I agree that it should ask. For example I keep my LDraw files in C:\Program Files\LDraw and MLCAD in C:\Program Files\MLCAD. It was a little awkward to set up, but it works great. If LDraw used a proper Windows installer then this wouldn't be an (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Another issue is the ownership of the changes. Do you wish to require authors who contribute changes to assign ownership of the changes to you? If you do not, then the program becomes partly owned by you and all whose code you have accepted (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

"Steve Hickman" <godspeed04@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8w0qt.L8u@lugnet.com... (...) a given image) so it isn't easy to view much of this, but I am interested with what I've seen so far. Could you get me a stud count of its length? I ask (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8w1y6.qE@lugnet.com... (...) A. Brickshelf is way to slow for me to really enjoy the picks and B. Once they are loaded I wish they hadn't. :D I'm also think that the thumbnails look better (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Fustration installing L3PAO

OK this is the second time I'm giving rendering a shot and once again hit an new wall. I have everything but this L3PA0 file installed. Everytime I install the file it keeps telling me I have out of date file "OLEAUT32.DLL" Whats this about? Well (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:H8xzCw.L4C@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> I'm going to be blunt and say I don't really like this one. This is not to say that it doesn't have its appeal, but in my opinion it isn't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wenn Lugnet.loc.de unerreichbar wäre....

René: (...) Nah, oké, in diesem Fall war es notwendig, René soll scharf bleiben, damit hasst du recht. Nur darum erlaubt also. Gruss, Klaas (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runners on special

(...) (URL) baldly going... (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

Shaun, Beautiful work! Incredible! I loved the model, and this presentation of it is just wonderful, well worthy of a wall poster. Keep up the good work, and may you and Jeroen collaborate for a long time in the future! Peace and Long Life, Tony (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New WTC design prototype

(...) LOL! :) Glad it made an impression. :) (...) Thanks! Yeah, leave it to me to try some crazy design that no one else would dare. :) The genesis for this idea was to cram more vertical beams into the model than my previous design (which only had (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Two new creations, MP-2 Visage II and the Long Range Mecha Transport Vehicle (LRMTV)

G-Miest! I'm always in awe of how you make those Frame's and then layer the Armour all around! I enjoy seeing how you make Mecha. You have really got the removeable Armour technique down. The feet are interesting, as is the head. One other thing I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: How can I tell 7320/7322/7323 apart by bag contents

(...) Try These: (URL) VW (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact