  *378479 (-20)
  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

I'm sorry, I disagree. This might work well for the railroad enthusiast who is already familiar with such a system, but the average consumer would expect a "take it out of the box and it works" mentality. This is why we see so many complete working (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Two new creations, MP-2 Visage II and the Long Range Mecha Transport Vehicle (LRMTV)

dang, this mecha just makes me want to delve into the "studless" look even more. too bad tiles are so expensive at bricklink. very nice form, especially how the v-shape of the torso really accents the bulkiness of the legs and armor. i also like how (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Samus Aran Millenium Edition

dude, it looks just like her! i love the arm cannon. i don't know much about samus or metroid other than the original game, but from the recent gamecube pics i've seen, your model looks pretty accurate. i really like the head. the bulky shoulders (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Wanted: Bulk Bricks

Any color, new, quantities over 1,000: 2x2s, paying .02 2x3s, paying .03 2x4s, paying .05 Smoke free, please:-) Interested parties can contact me at: John@brickwear.com TIA, JOHN (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Pneumatic Parts

All new pumps, pistons, valves, tubing, tees, tanks: (URL) micromotors, RCX, 1.5 RIS software and books, chain link, minifig sculptures, Sopwith Camels, more... Thanks for looking, -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet Falling Bricks on BrickLink (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  eBay: Lego Sets * Castle, Arctic, Adventure, Alpha Team, Studio, Space

Lego Set # 4806 Axe Cart (Castle) (URL) Set # 6578 Arctic Polar Explorer (URL) #7411 Tygurah's Roar Orient Adventure (URL) Set # 6586 Arctic Polar Scout (URL) Set # 6773 Alpha Team Helicopter (URL) Set # 1356 Studio Stunt Man Catapult (URL) Set # (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: K

Great work, Jon! My favorite remains the i-fighter, though. :) For what it's worth, I wasn't reminded of the Starfury. Of course, all winged one or two person spaceships based on jet planes look *somewhat* similar. ;) But it's the small differences (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

(...) yeah... when I saw this, I was hoping the creator would post here with some reference pics, because its been so many years since I saw Blake's 7 that I honestly don't remember what the ship even looked like! IIRC, almost the whole show was (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alt-universe Parthenon and other MOC's

Rev., Thanks for the kind words. I had meant to resize them before posting, so that's my bad. Of course, I am humbled in your presence and honored by your words. ;-) Thanks again! onedaycnn (sid) (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

(...) YES!! Way to go, Steve. (...) It was *awesome* to see your models in action. :-) Made me totally want one. LEGO Company: take note! the RCX can impress without shooting household pets, breaking dinner plates, or videoing sis in bathroom (as (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

(...) That's nice... but has nothing to do with what I said. The lugnet.robotics group can be obtained via email if that's your preferred interface. What I am asking is whether it makes sense to sever the link between an external mailing list and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Saturday

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8vv2I.6M3@lugnet.com... (...) paradigm. (...) them (...) I have added lugnet.inst to this post as there seems to be a lot of LPub related traffic in that group and the topic of my post (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Prototype Destroyer

That is awesome. This is a really great themed creation. There are so many great things about this. But my particullar favorites are the jagged bits in the front, the way you used the windshields for the bridge, and all the little greeblie stuff. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

Before I emerged from my Dark Ages, I dabbled in G scale (large outdoor garden trains), where I had fallen in love with Aristo-Craft's Lil' Critter engine (URL) little engine of mine ran on an overhead, ceiling-mounted layout at the Pizza Inn joint (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: anybody seen this? wow!

Wow. This guy has WAY too much orange. That is one heck of a cool MOC. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  anybody seen this? wow!

(URL) the pics were better what a cool moc -paul (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Prototype Destroyer

Hello all, DD-Inferno (URL) is a destroyer class warship designed in the original Space Police color scheme. I tried to base it closely on modern naval design. Actually I began with the intention of building a frigate class vessel, but it turned out (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) I think I know what you mean. I wasn't saying I disagree about having a style, I just never really tried to intentionally make things a certain way. I am mostly curious because I'd love to try and develop a style on purpose just to see where (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

Did anyone capture it into their computer? I missed it. I wonder if the episode at 10EST is the same thing... Andy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommy Rainwater" <info@plasticbrick.com> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Friday, January 17, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact