  *378157 (-20)
  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) My local Target (La Mesa, CA) just hit 75% off yesterday (Wed 15th). Funny thing is - they still have all the 30% off signs up, and have not updated the price tags either. But unless you are looking for the baby set or soccer sets or a few (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8558 for $15 at walmart.com

For anyone intertested, walmart.com is selling the cahdok / gahdok (#8558) set for $15 on clearance. I didn't really care for the set built to the instructions, but it has lots of great parts including a dozen of the double action click hinges. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Show

(...) If you throw a posting up on lugnet.announce, you might be able to get someone from one of the other clubs to show their LEGO-based nametags. I'm trying to remember them, but I think if you took a 4x8 plate, put a figure on the side and then (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

(...) It's pretty much looking like there won't be a formal Pirate Game this year, however, I will still be bringing stuff to run a game, and would be happy to do an "introduction to the Pirate Game" as an informal pick-up thing during the late (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

(...) Thanks heaps, Gil! Perhaps surprisingly, the Tusken has been the easiest so far-- the smooth features of, say, C-3P0 or Jango Fett are much more difficult to capture at this scale. Thanks again for the comments-- instructions to come! stuart (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8q6pH.Hp1@lugnet.com... (...) Uh.. WOW!!! That was impressing creations! I'm not into the space craft creating myself, but I like the Sci-fi movies. In LEGO i mostly like technical stuff (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show

(...) I was thinking about how the show is going to operate. . .really, there isn't room for more than two (maybe three) operators in the center of the layout, and the tables are big enough and the noise level high enough that those people won't be (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

(...) Okay, that's two for "not the last weekend in March". I'm still trying to arrange something for early March. The last weekend is definitely out. I'll look at the first 3 weekends (1st, 8th, & 15th). Plan for that, I'm sure it's a good (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Oct-Mar Legofest Any interest?

I'm definitely interested. I should be able to lend my support, although it's hard to say what I'll be doing that far off. Have you announced the event at the Brickish site? Craig. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

-sc... I figured there was something technically stopping you, I wonder if a quick prescan of the sub model that reveals no rot steps could lead to a differnt render path etc... but that's a different topic. Back to the scaling. BTW I am thinking of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  New set, or is it? :-)

(URL) yer own Scud launcher model!!! Check out the age recommendation! This is kind of impressive though. It has a full functioning 8x8x8 truck. TJ p.s. Check out the other stuff: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

The LDraw project will use all of the standards previously created for the real live moonbase found at (URL) the information and/or links you need to get started are also at (URL) the links button there is an outline of what your submission would (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Flipper

(...) Did you have any trouble with the bevel gears slipping? TJ (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) Where are you? I've been wondering when NY and PA may drop to 75%, or other stores in the Northeast. Things have been holding steady at 50% for some time. Dave (mid hudson valley, NY and eastern PA, that is) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MOC: RCKillough Mk III

(...) Yep, kids... Now if it had a flame thrower, that might entertain your nephew! TJ (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - largest selection of SW figs on bricklink available

Hi, I have currently a sale on 400+ items in my shop + a lot of bulk offers in top of my normal low prices. In top of all this do I offer the following untill the end of Sunday the 19th January: New orders/additions of $250+ gets 10% extra off on (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LUCNY Roll Call 2003

Name: Ed McGlynn Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1964 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: It's in timeout right now. Can't ask it. Location: Canandaigua, NY Marital Status: Married Children: 2 Education: BS Meteorology Occupation: Engineer E-mail Address: (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

(...) Hi, cool idea, I want to make moonbase module... but I (and others, prolly) need to know if there are any standards to follow. Is it the same as the RL version? cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Finally my Target hits 75% off

It's meant an almost daily trip to Target, but my local on finally dropped to 75% off. I stopped at another one yesterday, just to see if they had hit the magic number, and managed to get an opened Lego Express and several Freight wagons for 75% (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LDraw Moonbase Project

Looks good, Patty! I can see this being added to LDraw.org sometime after BricksWest with my assistance, or sooner with someone like Jacob's. I think a good place for it would be /community/moonbase/ (and if the Datsville folks want, DV could (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact