 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15019
15018  |  15020
Subject:
Sale in bricks4you.com - largest selection of SW figs on bricklink available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:43:52 GMT

Hi,

I have currently a sale on 400+ items in my shop + a lot of bulk offers in
top of my normal low prices.

In top of all this do I offer the following untill the end of Sunday the
19th January:

New orders/additions of $250+ gets 10% extra off on the entire order + 25%
off on shipping costs.

New orders/additions of $500+ gets 10% extra off on the entire order + 50%
off on shipping costs.

If you are a star wars fan will you find more than 50 different minifigs in
my store at the moment (there is listed 78 different figs in bricklinks
catalog).

All the new SW figs will be added to the store within the next weeks, so
even more different SW figs will be available soon :o)

You'll as well find many SW sets, including a bunch of rare and discounted sets.

Shop: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

From the home of LEGO :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com