Re: Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:23:18 GMT

Ergo, we'll
have people outside the ropes.  GATS might give us some nametags, but
probably not enough for everyone.  It would be nice if we had some
nametags (say, the business card size, that go into the holders you can
get at any stationery store)
Thomas Garrison
IndyLUG
perhaps flanked by the logos.  Then the viewers would know who to ask
about the layout, and we could advertise IndyLUG at the same time.

If you throw a posting up on lugnet.announce, you might be able to get
someone from one of the other clubs to show their LEGO-based nametags. I'm
trying to remember them, but I think if you took a 4x8 plate, put a figure
on the side and then labeled it with your name (I have a Brother labelmaker)
that would work nicely. You just have to put a plate assembly on the back to
hold a big safety pin and I think that would be it. Either that or glue the
safety pin to the back.

I'll post something and see if I can get a quick response.

- Eric