Re: Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:35:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:
I also made up hand-outs we can give to interested people.  How many of
these  do we need printed up?

What we might want to do instead of or in addition to printing handouts is
to print stickers that we can stick on the LEGO catalogs we got. We got 1000
catalogs to give out (I'm bringing them), and if we stuck a sticker on each
saying "Visit our web site at IndyLUG.org", it would serve as another
reminder, especially for people who might be interested in joining.

- Eric