  *377178 (-20)
  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H8MCFH.154@lugnet.com... (...) Om det är samma bil som när du var här och hälsade på, skulle jag nog avråda... (:-) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

On 22:14 01/12/2003 +0000, Adrian Drake wrote (...) use those trans antifreeze yellow dots everyone has so many millions of)... ooh! and another fun idea would be for every club to make a mini flag sticker for a 5 tall antenna and put it on the map (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train 4: Coming Soon

Looks great, Dave! Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier about track heights. The joint between Ramp2 and Ramp 1 is exactly 4 bricks elevation. "Standard" track height on the layout is 1 plate (to allow curves, switches, etc). I adhere to the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay

(...) I agree. Selling LEGO models without instructions is akin to selling software without source code.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

(...) boundary lines between states look very smooth and fluid. It would be very neat to see at the various conventions. Since I won't be at them, I guess I would fit into (URL) this image. Very creative method of attaching the baseplates. The image (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Highlanders!

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes: <snip> (...) I've been using good quality printing plus poor quality glue, with that in mind, for the latest troops. (...) I'll give it a try. Control levers seem the most likely solution. (And a pipe band (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  New Mosaic: Map of the USA

Here's my latest project, which I've been working on for two months now. It's a large scale mosaic of a map of the United States of America. the reasoning behind building this was I wanted to bring it to the various fests, and allow people to place (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: Highlanders!

(...) Now there's an idea.... Thanks for the suggestion... I'll report back on results. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Highlanders, and the South Pacific Military Tattoo and Review

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes: <snip> (...) Sounds like a great plan! Richie (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  How many bad men are good

Hey there my friends. I just thought to myself you know theres so much talk about Lotr I had to get in somthing different because frankly I am not a fan of haveing like 900 threads to post because it just gets boring talking about da same old thing. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm Back...

(...) Could it be that late 80s music??? (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay

In the following, just in case there's any doubt (grin) I'm agreeing with Allan!!! (...) I think the whole glued thing is bogus. I don't like it when LD sells glued up stuff and I'd really hate to see it spread further. The excuse about making sure (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

(...) That you got the mainrod and connecting rod to work is nifty. I found those rods to be a bit "heavy" for the model's scale. Dunno about that gray coal though... :-) This ain't the Phoebe Snow road, it's B&O! The locomotive is rather (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) This topic (how much notification to give) just came up in real life requirements, so pardon the following ranting... Notification to my way of thinking serves two purposes... confirming the expected (we expect a part to progress through (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

The intention of my original email was to answer Henry Henkleman's comments that TLC should produce military based sets. He seemed to miss the point that many parents do not like buying war related toys for their young children. I think Star Wars (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: 3.5 lbs of clone bricks to a good home

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes: these have been claimed. thanks - ray (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego trade: 6399 Monorail for 1924 with box (or other)

(...) Bummer.. I think I HAVE the go cart somewhere, MIS(but rather beat up)B... but not the motorcycle. You may be right, that may well be a very very rare set. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Datsville-How did it work?

Hi. First time posting in a while. I'm thinking of doing my own Datsville-type thing, only futuristic. Anyway, if someone who used to work on Datsville or who knows how it worked could please e-mail me at lego_dan44@yahoo.com . I'd apprechiate it. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

(...) Ya, ain't it awesome? I take it you must have got your copy at the newsstand, subscribers reported this a while back (and it made close to top highlight at the time I think): (URL) particularly (for the better ad scans): (URL) so rocks it's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Any plans for Billund summer '03? Me and my daughter will probably go there. No date set yet, so we might coordinate with your plans? An international Lugnet meet there would be cool. /Tore Halva min bil lär vara tom så om någon vill åka med, går (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact