 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 762
New Mosaic: Map of the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:14:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here's my latest project, which I've been working on for two months now.
It's a large scale mosaic of a map of the United States of America.  the
reasoning behind building this was I wanted to bring it to the various
fests, and allow people to place 1x1 dots or something similar on the map to
show where they're from.  Since it weighs so much, I'm unsure if I can get
it to Brickswest, as shipping would be pretty expensive.  It WILL be coming
to Brickfest though, since I can drive there.

Anyway, enough blabbing.

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/sculpture_map.html

Adrian
--