 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 763
762  |  764
Subject:
The Quasar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:43:37 GMT

Hello all,
A new fighter has been put on the ULF website. The link is here:

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/quasar_highpowered_space_fighter.htm

The Quasar is considered by many Starforce Engineers to be the
Transaerospace Forces' finest achievement. The Quasar features a cockpit
made out of very high-grade trans-Ultrium, one of the strongest materials
used in modern engineering. The cockpit is unique in that it allows the
pilot to view the space above, below, and in front. Another unique feature
incorporated into the Quasar is its hidden compartment, which contains a
large SRM array (see pictures for details). The Quasar is armed with 4 LRMs,
2 Plasma cannons, 2 Laser cannons, and an SRM array that can fire up to 16
SRMs at the time. The Quasar's main drive is a Sakharov 1.1.

PLMKWYT!!

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net
AtlantiSearch: www.commandercurt.net/atlantis