 Space / 20167
Re: The Quasar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Cool.  Like Paul said, the first thing I thought of when I saw it was
"racing boat".

Well, I didn't originally intend for it to look like that, it just... got
that way, hehehe. But I guess it's shape doesn't really matter, since its
intended only for space.

The shape of it is really pleasing.

Thank you. The only way I was able to get it that way is because of the Jedi
Starfighter pieces. I don't have many slopes.

I think that the sporadic black and antifreeze bits detract a bit from the >model.  I makes an otherwise clean design look kind of garbled.

I agree. I don't have many trans-blue or trans-red pieces though.
Also, I don't like to leave too many studs visible, which is why I put in
the black tiles. Perhaps white tiles would look better.

But overall, very cool.  You can never go wrong with white and trans red.

-Chris

Thanks!

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net