 Space / 20168
Re: A Question of Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
I post this link a couple of days ago, but it got lost in all the posts, so
I hit one more time. I think this list (not created by me, just found it) is
probably the most comprehensive. It lists everything, go check it out Leonard!

http://members.aol.com/noctifer03/private/Abyss/Technology/Vehicles/Space/overview.html

(might wrap, soryy, long url)

out
Tony Knaak

Hmmm.... "A Heavy Spacecraft weighs between 15 and 50 tons..."? (and many
others)

Weighs?

In space?

Cheers