 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 764
763  |  765
Subject:
MM Two Shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:33:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Check out our latest MM entry from our homepage, Two Shops;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Background story:
Two very unassuming shops in the marketplace at Dragonstern sit side by side
waiting on their customers to peddle their wares. One sells potions and
spells that aim to cure whatever illness while the other caters to the
delicate palate of the unlikely peasants! Do not be fooled by the buntings
that surround these shops for they do not reflect the true attributes of the
two shopkeepers...

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons