  *377118 (-20)
  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) I'll see what I can do about preventing that. OTOH, think of it as a confirmation that your submitted file was actually posted. ;) Steve (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

Hey All, As much as I love the Lord of the Rings, Tolkien, etc. shouldn't this discussion be in the off-topic newsgroup? Josh (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

(...) I luckily had the chance – among a few others - to have a close look. It’s very impressive. Although I’m not a technic but a humble space-buff I was floored when I saw the suspensions working. See ya, willy (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

(...) I think it will - as long as you put the sensor handler on timer B (the motor handler probably can stay there too). Take a close look at _ds_handler inside the file dsensor.c. That's where all the active/passive switching and sensor readout is (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Ahui, If you entered your synthesis statements as comments in MLCAD, then they will not work. MLCAD comments are of the form "0 WRITE COMMENT", instead of "0 COMMENT". Edit the specifications using an editor and get rid of the "WRITE" command and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Highlanders!

(...) Nice job Richie, The kilts look really nice! Tom (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: rtl15: Raiders of the Lost Part

That looks like a very interesting contest. Good job on the graphic Calum. Bruce (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Probably yes!!!! (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  I live in Modena...ITALY

Un annucio per Marco Berti. Grazie per i complimenti Marco ci vedremo sicuramente al prossimo Legofest, ma la prossima volta se mi devi dire qualcosa fallo in italiano!!!:-)))))) Non ci capisco una mazz......in inglese purtroppo! P.S. Se poi ci si (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Snapshot: Sneak 3

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H8LnH4.ACD@lugnet.com... (...) Cool none the less. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos

Many thanks for the update. ASDA also has some good deals on right now. The best one [for me] was the tuskan raider set for ~£3.80[!]. They also had the Technic R2D2 for ~£8.50 and Jango for ~£15. Most of their other deals are beaten by TESCO or (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Snapshot: Sneak 3

(URL) j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

Hum. i think my first post was not very clear( and whit some stupid mistakes) I think you now how I2C works: there are to lines, SCL and SDA. so whit this device, I got to sensor ports, one for SCL and one for SDA. making high and low signals on the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

(...) OK, stupid of me! (...) even more stupid..... Maybe I should go back to primary-school for a while to learn those things again (-: anyway, thanks for the suggestions. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

Ciao Andrea! (...) I think Babelfish killed your sentence! ;-) ciao Stefano (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Moonbase Module - "Purplestar" Interstellar Internet Connections

(...) LOL! 50tb? Is that all?? Sounds like dodo internet... I guess it depends how many LEGO sites you're likely to visit in a month (and how much we improve them all...) (...) Looks AWESOME!!! My sewerage refinery pales... Oh well, back to the ol' (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Received my RIS 2.0 - the two motors run at different speed! :-(((

(...) Once again, thanks for making all the calculations for me... Anyway, at the very least, I'll test all four of my other regular gear motors in a mindstorms robot. If I'm lucky to find a pair that are of equal speed, I'll use them in my (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay

(...) The seller 'grommitt2' actually said: "I have spent countless hours designing and building this figure" Designing? Designing?!!! He probably meant he spent countless hours *copying* the official statue that has been auctioned last November by (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Jama - "My chest is looking at you"

Hi Tobbe! (...) Your quick! You know the deal! But its a combo of all the cool things a camera in a robot can do. Plus its a vision sensor to boot! (...) Gotcha, I should have done that, but I really didn't think this thread was going anywhere. I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Jama, Vision Command, & Windows XP

From what I understand, there is an issue with using the NT windows products and Vision Command. However, Rob Limbaugh beat it into submission. His pages outline step by step how to install VC properly. Although I have stopped construction on Jama (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

Skipped 4 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact