  *376878 (-20)
  Re: Moonbase Module - "Purplestar" Interstellar Internet Connections

looks good to me more pics would be nice tho :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) But it's only five antagonists, and they are sort of blind due to the color process which separates them from the real world so they really only have eyes for nabbing Frodo on the ground. While Aragorn is on home ground, has a big sword and a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Raves for Lego Basketball

(...) Came home from work today and immediately hit the court. I videotaped my passing drills and have a short clip that shows two passes being completed. I've rendered it in both MPEG (1.4 mb) and RealVideo (700 kb) formats. The direct links are (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos

Huw Millington <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:H8IG75.BAz@lugnet.com... (...) :-) (...) As was I. Unfortunately my local store has been out of stock of Dumbledores Office since before Christmas, Now they are out of everything, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) *if implied that the protagonist fights nine enemies at once* Sorry to say, but how fictitious can it get? One person to fend off against nine opponents single handedly, and still miraculously emerge prevalent? Sounds deftly similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Poll // Train History / Set114

(...) Hi Ben, From my childhood I recall we owned this set, and we got it together with 113, from a frieds father who was a kind of marketing-employee at Lego-Holland. I'm almost 100% certain Set 114 did NOT have any instructions at all! Also not on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Old Moc: Ranch house

(...) Not quite, but it probably at least doubled my collection. (...) Well, I did have to buy six slope packs to finish it off...haven't used those slopes for anything since. Maybe it's time for another similar house. --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Actually, that was exactly from the book: Aragorn fights them off single-handed (and it was not *all* nine of them in either the book or movie). But Tolkien made it clearer that the Nazgul felt their work was being down by the morgul-blade and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

(...) Yeah, that was by far the toughest thing to get on this construction. I swear I stared at those two light saber blades for what seemed like an eternity (okay, maybe half an hour) until I came up with that solution. Originally it was going to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

No! Unless you need two RCXs - and that's a different question ;) Donwloading the firmware seems to be the most "stressful" exercise of the tower/RCX link. The download functions offered include a high speed mode and normal mode. The tower and RCX (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

Adrian, Thanks for the kind words, and for the reference on your site. Excellent work on the pod! I had actually spent a bit of time thinking about how to do that particular pod, but I wasn't coming up with any ideas for the energy couplings. Keep (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

(...) Way cool. S o are you going to adopt the MONON logo for your fallen flag club tribute logo? it only makes sense, after all. the Monon was the most storied Indiana based road there was. (although IHB - Indiana Harbor Belt holds a special place (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: another for kyle

(...) You too? (and remember, an ice cream sundae isn't food...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

After I built the original Luna Tower, I got a few great suggestions for improvement, including making the top revolve. In order to include working elevators and a rotating top, I had to start over from scratch and work much bigger. This second (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: .space FAQ??

(...) and make a .space FAQ or something. That would be really useful to builders i think. imho -p (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sorry I haven't been around

it will be alright.... *rubs tony's hair, removing his tupe* uh...um sorry about that... *quickly tries to put it back the way it was* um...yeah...sorry about that...it'll be alright though... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LoTR: The Two "Towels"

(...) Yeah, Theoden was a bit different and less likeable in the movie. The one part I really didn't like concerning Theoden was Gandalf et all's entrance into the throne room. Zillions of armed guards, but Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas can fight 'em (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Spybotics Internals

(...) Sure...that would be a good reference for the page as well. I'll try and do that next week. Steven (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) That is wonderful news. Congrats Chris... Abby is a great name... ...and Chris gets a new Legomaniac at his house... just watch out for the first couple years... ;) Ben (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) I'm not fond of me-toos normally, but I think I'll second that. :-) I think if I said something else I'd have a very angry boyfriend in my hands. ;-) -Shiri (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact