  *375601 (-20)
  Re: Cybermaster faults

Hello, Did you only buy the mobil unit or did you get another tower with it? The two unit could have different fequencies. The cybermasters I have both have 26650 and 26950 MHz crystals. (or something like that). Lars Gertsen - Denmark "mick (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2x2 medium-slope w/computer screen in red?!

(...) Set #6377 Delivery Center (URL) (as you surmised, a Town set) uses that piece. This leads to a question I have about the large white sliding door used in this set. I have two pairs of these doors, with red rails. Set #6377 only has one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

(...) By creating a temp file with a line type 1 reference to the original model, and passing the temp file to L3p? (...) Perhaps you experience problems like described in last part of (URL) I'll need some files to recreate the problem at home. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Making Memories containers

My wife recently gave me some containers that I thought worked well with small LEGO parts. Check it out at: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?

If you downloaded the latest parts update (it might have been the one before too), it is already in the library. It is called a "Minifg Tool Light Sabre Hilt", part number 577.dat, and can be found in the "m" section of "other" in MLCad. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Hoverbikes: Two and Three

(...) racer. And a familiar, very fitting name. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yeah - but the amount of CPU horsepower to do that (on the robot remember) is comparable to the horsepower you'd need to extract the edges and do some simple image recognition. So why transmit the image at all? (...) Yes - but they don't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message (...) Hate to disappoint you Larry, but they look like the new hand shields from a Bohrok Kal. Decorative use only. :( If you get one of these for parts, and have no use for the shields, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What a downer :-(

(...) Sorry, I should have clarified. I was really speaking in hyperbole for effect. More accurately, I feel that for traditional reasons standard city fire trucks (pumpers, ladders, tillers etc.) should be red. However, as has been pointed out, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Spybot Promotional Materials?

Has anyone seen these before: (URL) appear to be promotional materials for the Spybotics sets. Any insight would be appreciated, -Rob. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Hoverbikes: One of Three

(...) Nice story. (...) Oh well, it's still cool. Nice looking bike. I like the colors. Can't go wrong with chrome. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?

Hello! I've just recently downloaded LDraw and think its great... was just wondering if anyone knew if the Light Sabre handle is available somewhere... I looked but couldn't find it anywhere.... Thanx! Sincerly Marlon Wuytenburg (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  RCX I/O extension

hi there, as you may know, the RCX contains only 3 inputs + 3 outputs. and if you ever tried to build a real robot with it, you may also know that this is far from sufficient. to solve this problem, we built some extension called LEPOMUX. it uses on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Feels good to be back...

I just wanted to post and say that I'm back on Lugnet. I took a break from posting at a few of my favorite message boards for about a year, because I was very busy with school work and other stuff. I've been lurking though, on here and Brickshelf, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Another HoverBike

I tried to something different with the nose. I might've seen someone do something similar to this on some kind of bike a long time ago. I don't remember who or when, though. Let me know if the nose looks familiar to anyone else. (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

LPub uses: -cg0,0 -ca30 by default. LPub controls view angle by rotating all the parts to match rotation step specification and view coordinates. It seems like this qualifies as auto-centerable, but it does not always work. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yes - using the RCX as a fairly dumb motor controller and sensor input device makes a lot of sense. I've been doing that with the (even more primitive) Scout computers using the RCX as the 'brain'. (URL) modern PDA would make an excellent (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

(...) It is easy to create 0.01 with LPub: Move camera scroll bar all the way to the left (angle 0), then click the right arrow on the scroll bar to increment by 0.1. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

  Re: Shades of Gundam!

You think? This looks more like a VOTOMS mecha, or something Colin Gutierrez would build. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact