 CAD / 9145
9144  |  9146
Subject:
New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:05:36 GMT

Hello!  I've just recently downloaded LDraw and think its great...  was just
wondering if anyone knew if the Light Sabre handle is available somewhere...
I looked but couldn't find it anywhere....

Thanx!

Sincerly

Marlon Wuytenburg

www.multiboard.com/~marlon