  *374447 (-20)
  Re: 8475 until a little while ago was seemed to be lacking.....

(...) No, it certainly is not--because it's a really big concern for me how we present ourselves in public as a group. (...) The latter, I think is fine. The former, is a problem. Primarily because it creates a commotion and a distraction. It (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!

(...) Seeing minifigs having incestuous relations with a wink in their eyes was a turnoff. If anything, it's a twisted use of LEGO. Patrick S. O'Donnell (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: The XR20 Tadpole.

(...) Thnx Jon. I'm not much for white on black but i thought it would good like this, i guess it did :D (...) Thnx again. I thought it up myself ;)...... ....well not really thnx for the name :D T. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  2002 - My year in LEGO

Now that it's come to the end of the year (give or take about 10 1/2 hrs, Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time), I thought I'd have a look back at 2002 in respect to the amount of LEGO I've bought, stuff I've built, and other LEGO-related (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Things I should never do....

(...) Funny you should mention that one - I have one in the cupboard above my head. I originally used it with my Amiga, then as a TV off a VCR. The power button eventually failed and turned out to be some sort of non-standard part that couldn't be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

That's very neat. I always like 'large' microfig ships, the details look very cool. I particullarly like the bridge, 'wing' bits in the back, and the 'comm tower.' Do you have any pics of the light assembly? Very cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: HJ-025 GOBLIN

(...) Kotaro, Kotaro, Kotaro! My kind of builder. I cannot say more than what everyone has said, however, I wanted to give you my comments as to how amazing your power suits are. Bring us some more. Take care. David. (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

(...) It looks MUCH better with a SNOT plate going along the front of the jagged wings, but I didn't have enough brown to do it, and no other color looked right. :-/ (...) Thanks! Believe me, get the Sopwith. It has some great brown plates in it, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8475 until a little while ago was seemed to be lacking.....

(...) I cant help but notice a tone in this sentence.... I cant quite put my finger on it...... its not a warm and fuzzy feeling I'm getting...... (...) Calum, I do not care if Dave's very big really cool robot attracts the attention of every 8 year (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 8475 -- motors and steering Oh My

Still no baby..... (...) umm, thanks Matt.... but I did put in the winky face after my last statement.... and since you did bring it up my DMM does do true RMS. that's why I have never felt the need for an o-scope. my electronics projects just don't (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  LEGO article

Another Birmingham newspaper article (this one in Birmingham, Alabama) has a much friendlier writeup about LEGO (middle of this webpage): (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: Paging Ondrew Hartigan...

thank you. i will be shure to share what i come up with. also i would like to thank your club for a great weekend, even if i was sick. i really did enjoy myself and i got some great ideas. thanks ondrew (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Paging Ondrew Hartigan...

Ondrew, I can't get an e-mail to you, so just wanted to let you know the .dat file for my tank car frame is up. I tried the NILTC site, and haven't seen a single post of yours, but thought posting here was worth a shot. LMK when you retrieve the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: OT Brick Testament CONSPIRACY??!!

(...) Legal jurisdiction, they'd just assinate you. I got no doubt the CIA is our secret police. BTW, if I dissapear tomorrow, it's the CIA... (...) What do these guys do anyway? They're the Illuminati's strong arm, aren't they? Mark (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:H7yI7C.2pD@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) They are still available with "ship to country" set to Germany. HTH. -- Cheers Carlo LUGNET #24 (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Hi Tony, I think that was done already... cannot recall who did it, but some while ago when the Guarded Inn was re-issued there was a space version of it - it was pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, it is somewhere on Brickshelf. Cheers, Pedro (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

To explain the double post, I didn't think it'd take 24 hours to post my first attempt message. Oh well : ) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: 4-6-4 Hudson Yellowbelly

I saw this a couple days ago as I was browsing brickshelf. Very nice. I like the use of the stunt stick/backpack attachment thingy on the small headlights. Are those drivers lego parts from the old car sets? Or are they another manufacturer? (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Ooh, ooh....ME TOO....I love both .castle and .space!! (OOOOHHH, how 'bout a Space Castle??) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers")

During the week of Christmas I had a 9-day vacation from work. Along with spending time with my family, and playing a good chunk of Metroid Prime, I wanted to use the time to build my Star Destroyer. I decided that instead of trying to build it all (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact