 Space / 19721
Re: The XR20 Tadpole.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:14:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Looks good Tim Tam.  I'm not a fan of black on white but it worked pretty
well here.

Thnx Jon. I'm not much for white on black but i thought it would good like
this, i guess it did :D

And that's a GREAT name.

Thnx again. I thought it up myself ;)......

....well not really thnx for the name :D

T.

[ j o n ]
--
| Lego - http://zemi.net/lego
| Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| Moonbase - http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
| Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Tim Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message
Hello All.

I've built something new. The XR20 Tadpole,
it is just a small atmospheric bomber.

Here is the link to the mainfolder:

Here are a few links to some of the pictures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/XR20-Tadpole/1tadpol
e.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/XR20-Tadpole/4tadpol
e.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/XR20-Tadpole/5tadpol
e.jpg

The Inspiration for the Tadpole is Dan Jassim's Comet fighter,
seen here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19756

PLMKWYT.

T.